If you’re remodeling your kitchen or simply ready for a change in flooring, it can be difficult to decide which type of flooring will be best. At Premier Remodeling, we’ve helped many families create the perfect kitchens in their homes, and we have a strong understanding of various flooring types and their benefits. When you are ready to change out the flooring in your kitchen, we’ll gladly help guide you through the options and then provide you with excellent quality materials and superior craftsmanship. To get you started, here are few of the best options available in kitchen flooring:
Hardwood Kitchen Flooring
- Classic, beautiful look available in many types and finishes
- Adds value to your home and will make it more marketable.
- Higher cost upfront, though the value is longstanding and can be worth the investment
- Requires more careful maintenance than other options in order to remain in good condition for a long time
Tile Kitchen Flooring
- Easy to clean and maintain, as it doesn’t hold on to dust, dirt, and allergens.
- Tile is waterproof, which makes it great when dealing with water and other spills.
- Available in an endless variety of colors and designs.
- Often has a higher labor cost as it is a more intensive process
- Also more difficult to remove if you choose to switch it out in the future.
- Can feel cold and hard on bare feet
Luxury Vinyl Kitchen Flooring
- Low-cost materials and installation
- Waterproof and easy to maintain
- Available in many colors and styles that mimic real wood or tile
- Quality can vary greatly, so you want to be careful when selecting your vinyl
You can rely on our team to help you select high-quality kitchen flooring that will best suit your needs and style. To get started, contact us today.